TechCanary Corporation is seeking a qualified go-getter who is an exceptional “people person” to fill the role of Account Executive (AE). The AE must have the ability to build relationships to engage potential buyers, anticipate their needs and determine whether an opportunity is a good fit for our business or not. This position is an inside sales position located in our corporate office in Milwaukee, WI.
Under general supervision of the VP, Sales & Marketing, this position will conduct direct sales of user subscriptions to TechCanary’s Agency Management System (AMS), CanaryAMS. CanaryAMS is an insurance industry solution built into the Salesforce platform and brings a refreshing and dramatic improvement to the current tools available to an insurance agent to run and grow their business. Opportunities to sell will arise from a combination of various lead-generating activities, including cold calling. Most of these activities are generated by our Sales Development Representative. This position will work closely with various teams to include marketing, development, technology, customer success and project, to further the company’s mission and reach its goals. Minimal travel is required.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow up on inquiries generated through existing web and marketing programs, as needed
- Provide new subscription sales of CanaryAMS via telephone and on-site visits, as needed
- Provide live product demonstrations and PowerPoint presentations on-site or online (both group webinars and one-on-one)
- Work closely with team members in development, customer success and product to produce the best solution and the corresponding sale, when needed
- Participate in the planning and execution of marketing events
- Consistently maintain detailed records of activities within SalesForce.com
- Assist company in conveying customer needs to inside teams (Product Managers, development, technology, etc.) to ensure our product can keep pace and meet customer needs and maintain a competitive edge
- Suggest changes and improvements to existing products and processes
- Work closely with the customer success team to sell add-on seats to existing clients
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
TechCanary is a young and dynamic software company that is dramatically changing the way insurance agents do business. Founded in 2013 with corporate headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, TechCanary brings the world’s #1 CRM solution to the insurance industry by delivering a full-featured Agency Management System (AMS) built into the Salesforce.com platform.
Agents can now conduct business anytime, anywhere and on any device. In addition to managing their business, TechCanary enables them to focus on managing their growth. Many of the cumbersome and costly manual steps required today for agents to run their agency on legacy software solutions are replaced by an automated, streamlined, and flexible cloud-based methodology. Through the TechCanary solution, agents will realize dramatic operational efficiency gains and cost reductions, as well as a resultant increase in revenue and income.
If you want to change the world and join a growing team of like-minded individuals, TechCanary is the family you are looking for.