Startup Milwaukee EMERGE is a platform for emerging companies in Southeast Wisconsin to pitch their startups and receive feedback and support from the local entrepreneurs, investors and startup enthusiasts.
In May EMERGE will highlight Milwaukee’s growing Financial Technology (FinTech) startup scene. The following organizations will pitch:
- Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures – Craig Schedler, Venture Partner
- BankMyBiz – Michael Adam, Founder & CEO
- Looking Glass Investments – Brad Darnell & Andy Siefkes, Co-founders
- Shift Savings – Craig Sweeney & Tom Wondra, Co-founders
- 8am – Arrive + Grab a Coffee
- 8:30am – Startup Pitches + Q&A
- 9:30pm – More networking + Coffee
Our May Startup Milwaukee EMERGE event will be hosted at Hoffman York’s headquarters in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward. Hoffman York is a full-service agency with experience building brands across all channels and clients ranging from Fortune 200 companies to startups. We’re one of the longest-running continuously operating, independent agencies in the U.S., calling Milwaukee home for more than 80 years.