96square is an 11,000 square foot coworking space for high growth companies located in the historic Blatz Wash House in downtown Milwaukee.
96square provides entrepreneurs with access to affordable and scalable office space, access to mentors, top talent, potential investors and a community of like-minded entrepreneurs.
Benefits of 96square membership:
- Affordable Office Space - starting at just $110/month for secure dedicated desk space and ranging up to private offices for 4 to 8 people. 96square provides scalable office space so entrepreneurs can focus their energy on scaling their businesses.
- Access to Mentors - 96square is the home of Startup Milwaukee’s Mentorship Program. 96square members have access to the network of mentors who include: investors, seasoned entrepreneurs and corporate executives.
- Access to Potential Investors - 96square is home of Startup Milwaukee’s Capital Connections Program and Wisconsin Super Angel Fund is headquartered at 96square.
- Work with a Growing Community of Startups - SpotHopper, Find My Spot, Onkol, Rent College Pads, SameGoal Software, Homefront Alliance and Alithias are already headquartered at 96square.
- Free Workshops & Events - 96square is home to Startup Milwaukee’s free networking events and educational workshops for digital entrepreneurs.
Apply for 96square membership:
- Startup Entrepreneur - start out as an individual entrepreneur with an idea and a desk and access to our conference rooms and private phone booths. Apply for Startup Entrepreneur membership today, click here.
- Startup Company - have 2+ employees at your startup? Grab a couple of desks or locate in a private office suite and access to our conference rooms and private phone booths. To locate your startup at 96square apply here.
- Technical / Creative Talent - are you an independent technologist or creative professional looking for a desk or private office? Apply to be a member of 96square.
Where is 96square?
- Address - 1101 N. Market St, 2nd Floor, Milwaukee, WI 53202.
Find us on Google Maps.
What are the Amenities of 96square membership?
- Access to Conference Rooms (first-come first-serve)
- Private Phone Booths (first-come first-serve)
- High-Speed Wireless Internet
- 24/7 Building Access via Key Fob
- Free Visitor Parking
- Underground Parking (starts at $90/mo)
What is the story behind the name, 96square?
- Milwaukee is 96.12 square miles of land and 96square will be an epicenter of activity for Milwaukee’s entrepreneurial community.
Can anyone join 96square?
Anyone can apply for membership or request a tour of 96square. As part of our membership application process we screen each applicant to make sure you are the right fit for our community of entrepreneurs, technical and creative talent. Entrepreneurs and startups are screened to make sure they have a viable business model and are working towards building a high-growth company. Technologists and creatives are interviewed and should have a desire to work with high-growth companies in the space.